County Commission Combined January Work Session and Regular Meeting - Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 6:00 PM
The Gaston County Board of Commissioners (BOC) has revised its 2021 Meeting Schedule to cancel its January 12 Work Session and hold a combined Work Session and Regular Meeting on January 26, to be held in the Harley B. Gaston Jr., Public Forum, Courthouse at 6:00 p.m.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, public attendance at the Combined January 26, 2021 Work Session and Regular Meeting will not be permitted in order to maintain the safety of County residents, staff and the Commissioners. The meeting will be TELEVISED live for members of the public to view on Spectrum Channel 16 and AT&T Uverse Channel 99 at 6:00 PM. LIVE STREAMING will also be available from the Commission’s Meeting Portal of the Gaston County website at GastonGov.com. Please contact the Clerk to the Board at (704) 866-3196 for more details.
Citizens will be provided an opportunity for public comment by way of voicemail or in written format as follows:
- BY EMAIL: BOCPublicComment@gastongov.com
- BY MAIL: Attention Clerk to the Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1578, Gastonia, NC 28053-1578
- BY VOICEMAIL: (704) 866-3110
Public comment will be entered into the record for the meeting. All comment must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, January 25th.
- Comment is limited to one submission per person
- Citizens providing comment should provide their full name, address and telephone number
- Citizens may comment on any topic of their choice; however, please indicate if the comment is in response to an item on the Agenda.