We help to remedy issues many older adults face, by offering a place to go every day while receiving supervision, nutritious meals, mental and physical stimulation, and companionship.
- Maintain independence levels
- Experience social engagement with others
- Keep physical abilities intact
- Receive needed supervision
- Have enhanced quality of life
- Extend the time a loved one remains at home
- Reduce personal anxiety, guilt and worry
- Continue to maintain employment
- Reduce stress and get much needed relief from caregiving responsibilities
Adult day care is a less expensive option than in-home care or long term care facilities. Financial assistance is available to those who need it. Participants also receive a midday meal and a morning and afternoon snack and drink. Meals and snacks are planned and approved by a Registered Dietician.
Daily activities are scheduled to provide cognitive, physical, and psychosocial activity. Activities are designed to maintain or improve overall independence, mood, and general well-being.